This page provides information on the Remote Core SDK for the .NET framework. Remote Core SDK as a remote desktop client in your software. It's fully TightVNC-compatible, since it's developed by GlavSoft LLC, creators of TightVNC software.
About Remote Core SDK and its .NET Version
Remote Core SDK is a Software Development Kit, a set of libraries that implement TightVNC Viewer functions, and hide all the complexity of TightVNC protocols behind a simple and convenient Application Programming Interface (API).
Remote Core SDK is a product family. It has versions for various platforms, operating systems and frameworks: Windows, macOS, Unix/Linux/X11, iOS, Android, Java VM, .NET framework.
.NET Viewer SDK is a part of Remote Core SDK which implements functionality of a TightVNC Viewer for the .NET environment. It supports desktop and server versions of Windows systems and requires .NET framework versions 3.5 and above (although at least 4.0 is strongly recommended). It can be used in both WinForms and WPF applications, and it even can be used without GUI at all if necessary. However, the easiest way to use the SDK is to integrate its high-level WPF or WinForms components that implement remote desktop and handle most of the work automatically.
The Benefits of Using Our .NET Viewer SDK
- It supports all the comprehensive compression algorithms, efficiency improvements and protocol extensions as found in TightVNC.
- It's compatible with all VNC software that conforms to the standard RFB protocol specification as published in the RFC standards.
- It includes the same code as the core components of TightVNC, which is time-proven and is used by millions of users worldwide.
- It includes fully-featured WPF and WinForms GUI components, very easy to integrate with .NET GUI applications.
- It's being actively developed and constantly improved.
How to Proceed?
If you are interested in the purchasing the .NET Viewer SDK, please fill in the form below and press "Submit Information". Make sure to provide both your real personal name and the company name.
You will be contacted by e-mail so please make sure to enter your valid e-mail address as well. This e-mail address will not be disclosed to any third party and will be used only for correspondence directly related to your request.
If you have problems with filling in this form, please contact us directly.